Patriotic Sugar Cookie Bars

3:20 AM

Patriotic Sugar Cookie Bars. Who is ready for the 4th of July? In all honesty, I have mixed feelings about it being just a little over 2 weeks away. I mean, in many ways I just LOVE it. But in other ways, it always makes me feel like half the summer is over. And since summer really justKeep Reading...


Who is ready for the 4th of July? In all honesty, I have mixed feelings about it being just a little over 2 weeks away. I mean, in many ways I just LOVE it. But in other ways, it always makes me feel like half the summer is over. And since summer really justKeep Reading...

Ingredients

Refrigerated
  • 2 Eggs
Baking & Spices
  • 1/4 tsp Baking soda
  • 2 1/2 cup Flour
  • 1/2 tsp Salt
  • 1 cup Sugar
  • 1 tsp Vanilla
Dairy
  • 1/2 cup Butter, unsalted
Other
  • sprinkles (optional)
  • 1 1/2 c. Patriotic M+M's (divided)

The full recipe.

0 评论